- Terms of Service
- 3rd Party Policies
Terms of Service:
Back to top
- Your holyfiregames.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Holy Fire Games may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Holy Fire Games liability. You must immediately notify Holy Fire Games of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Holy Fire Games will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to Holy Fire Games for inclusion on your Website, you grant Holy Fire Games a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Holy Fire Games will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Holy Fire Games has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Holy Fire Games’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Holy Fire Games’s reasonable opinion, violates any Holy Fire Games policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Holy Fire Games’s sole discretion. Holy Fire Games will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Holy Fire Games or otherwise.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Holy Fire Games the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Holy Fire Games before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Holy Fire Games in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Holy Fire Games the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Holy Fire Games reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Holy Fire Games.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Holy Fire Games to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free holyfiregames.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Holy Fire Games standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Holy Fire Games has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Holy Fire Games does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Holy Fire Games disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which holyfiregames.com links, and that link to holyfiregames.com. Holy Fire Games does not have any control over those non-Holy Fire Games websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Holy Fire Games website or webpage, Holy Fire Games does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Holy Fire Games disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Holy Fire Games websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Holy Fire Games asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by holyfiregames.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Holy Fire Games in accordance with Holy Fire Games’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Holy Fire Games will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Holy Fire Games will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Holy Fire Games or others. In the case of such termination, Holy Fire Games will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Holy Fire Games.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Holy Fire Games to you any Holy Fire Games or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Holy Fire Games. Holy Fire Games, holyfiregames.com, the holyfiregames.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with holyfiregames.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Holy Fire Games or Holy Fire Games’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Holy Fire Games or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Holy Fire Games reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Holy Fire Games reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at holyfiregames.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Holy Fire Games reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Holy Fire Games may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Holy Fire Games may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your holyfiregames.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Holy Fire Games if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Holy Fire Games’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Holy Fire Games can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Holy Fire Games and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Holy Fire Games nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Holy Fire Games, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Holy Fire Games under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Holy Fire Games shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Holy Fire Games, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Holy Fire Games and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Holy Fire Games, or by the posting by Holy Fire Games of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Scott County, Iowa. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Scott County, Iowa, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Holy Fire Games may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Holy Fire Games (“Holy Fire Games
“) operates holyfiregames.com and may operate other websites. It is Holy Fire Games’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Holy Fire Games collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Holy Fire Games’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Holy Fire Games’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Holy Fire Games may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Holy Fire Games also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on holyfiregames.com blogs/sites. Holy Fire Games only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Holy Fire Games’s websites choose to interact with Holy Fire Games in ways that require Holy Fire Games to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Holy Fire Games gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at holyfiregames.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Holy Fire Games are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Holy Fire Games collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Holy Fire Games. Holy Fire Games does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Holy Fire Games may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Holy Fire Games may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Holy Fire Games does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Holy Fire Games discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Holy Fire Games’s behalf or to provide services available at Holy Fire Games’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Holy Fire Games’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Holy Fire Games will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Holy Fire Games discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Holy Fire Games believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Holy Fire Games, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Holy Fire Games website and have supplied your email address, Holy Fire Games may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Holy Fire Games and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Holy Fire Games takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Holy Fire Games, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Holy Fire Games goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Holy Fire Games may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Back to top
3rd Party Policies:
Survey Serving Technology
This app uses Pollfish SDK. Pollfish is an on-line survey platform, through which, anyone may conduct surveys. Pollfish collaborates with Publishers of applications for smartphones in order to have access to users of such applications and address survey questionnaires to them. When a user connects to this app, a specific set of user’s device data (including Advertising ID, Device ID, other available electronic identifiers and further response meta-data is automatically sent, via our app, to Pollfish servers, in order for Pollfish to discern whether the user is eligible for a survey. For a full list of data received by Pollfish through this app, please read carefully the Pollfish respondent terms located at https://www.pollfish.com/terms/respondent
Back to top